Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver

Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver




I received The Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver in a medium size free from Crowdtap for review. After getting it in the mail I went out and bought some strawberries to try it out  I put half in the container and left the other half in the container from the store I could tell a noticeable difference within a few days and after a week my strawberries were still fresh in the Rubbermaid container but in the store container they were starting to get moldy. Here is a picture to show the difference--

Top- Before and after using the store container
Bottom- before and after using Rubbermaid Freshworks Porduce saver



 I can now buy produce sooner than the day or a few days before and still have fresh produce so this has been very helpful in saving money as well a lot of times produce gets thrown out because it goes bad but with RubberMaid FreshWorks container it will last longer! I plan to buy the other sizes available so I can store any produce the size options are perfect with small,medium and large. I fit a whole container of strawberries into the medium size and still had some room.

I would highly recommend these containers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment