Monday, March 14, 2016

Prymal Lion Mane Dog Cat Costume


Prymal Lion Mane Dog Cat Costume


I received the Prymal Lion mane dog/cat costume free from tomoson for a review. 

About the product

  • ★ This furry pet hat turns your cat into a lion, the king of animals!
  • ★ Fits most average size cats and small dogs.
  • ★ Side flaps attach with velcro under the chin
  • ★ Perfect for holidays, parties or festivals
  • ★ Washing Instructions: Hand wash gently


What I thought-

I tried to put it on my cats I have 3 and none of them would wear it at all plus every time I grabbed it pieces of the hair would come out so it is not put together very well. Although the picture turned out good and it fit well I would say that this product is not worth buying for me since it was so much trouble and was falling apart. 

You can check it out here-- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PE35AK8

No comments:

Post a Comment