Thursday, February 11, 2016

Garnier Color Sensation

Garnier Color Sensation




I received Garnier Color Sensation free for review from +Crowdtap 
The color I got was medium natural brown it was darker then I expected it to be but I also have never colored my hair so I was not sure which color to chose.
I had been needing to color my hair for awhile and I was interested in trying to do it at home so I decided to give it a shot. 

I have a lot of hair it is long and extremely thick so the next time I went to walmart I picked up an extra box because I figures I would need more than one. 

My friend offered to help me color my hair so she came over one night and we opened the box and this is what we got- 


it literally came with everything we needed. 
To get started I put a towel around me so the dye wouldn't get on my clothes and she put on the gloves that were included so it wouldn't get on her skin and then she added the mixtures together and shook it really well. 
We had to part my hair into 3 sections because I have so much and she started on the back first the brush was really helpful to get to all of my hair and I was surprised that the dye did not have a bad smell it actually smelled pretty good to me. 

When we were almost out of the second bottle I had to have my husband run to the store to get a third box because there was still one section to go which is fine because now I know for next time I need 3 boxes. 
It took quite awhile to get all my hair done but it was finally done and then after waiting the suggested amount of time which I believe was 25 minutes I washed out the dye and used the conditioner which by the way smells amazing and my hair was so shiny afterwards and the color is so pretty . I love it! 

Here is my before and after-



It was a big change for me but I like the results. I will definitely use Garnier Color sensation again in the future!  


What do you think? Let me know in the comments below I would love some feedback on how it looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment