Monday, February 22, 2016

Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets

Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets




I was sent a box of Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets from +Crowdtap free for a review. I was excited to try them out because I bake cookies quite often in my house and I am always looking for easier ways to bake. 
Soon after I got them in the mail I tried them out they are so easy to use and helps with clean up so much! 

First you get the precut cookie sheets and place them in a pan ( I only had to use one) 

Next you add the cookies on the cookie sheet-



Put the cookies in the oven-



Take the cookies out of the oven when they are cooked-



Last- take the cookies off the sheets!



See how simple it is and the cookies come right off the sheets they do not stick at all and after you get all the cookies off you can just throw the paper away and you are done!  
I will be buying and using these from now on for sure! 
My cookies turned out perfect as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment