Monday, February 29, 2016

Black Giraffe Body Shirt by Roobrics

Black Giraffe Body Shirt by Roobrics 


I received this Roobrics black giraffe shirt free for a review it came with some giraffe stickers as well pictured above. 
I got a size 2 for my son he is 2 and it fits him very well I would say it fits like a 2T pretty well. I really love the way the giraffe is designed and it looks super cute. 
We had a little photo shoot with my son wearing the shirt and he wears it pretty well I would say it is normally hard to get pictures of him because he is non stop going but I managed to luckily get a couple.



Giving me a flower


His favorite pose. lol 




As you can see it fits him very well and he really liked it and so did his daddy and I. 
I am not sure that I would pay the price that they cost ($25) for it just being a shirt and not going to fit for very long but it is very cute and it is a good quality shirt it is a little on the thin size as far as the material goes but that is fine for warmer weather. 

You can find this giraffe shirt here- 

No comments:

Post a Comment