Thursday, July 7, 2016

O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids

O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids




About the product-

  • MADE FOR MOTHERS BY MOTHERS: designed by moms using 100% food grade silicone approved by the fda
  • ENJOY THE CONVENIENCE: when you always have one of these lids in your bag, you can convert any cup to a spill-proof sippy cup
  • LIFE CHANGER: the product you never knew you needed and now can't live without.
  • AVOID EMARASSMENT: no more spilled glasses of milk or embarrassing scenes at the restaurant
  • FRUSTRATION FREE: easy to clean with no extra valves or parts that always seem to be missing

What I thought-


I like the color options and they are very simple to use you just attach them to a normal cup so they are great for on the go just bring one along and have a baby cup I like to keep them in my car in case I forget to bring a sippy cup so that way I can just add this one onto a cup and my son has a drink. 
They are also easy to clean and work very well! 





Find them here-- 




No comments:

Post a Comment