Monday, October 26, 2015

FSL Decimate Ear Protection


FSL Decimate Ear Protection




I received FSL decimate ear protection for free for a product review.

Here is a little about the product:

  • Ideal for extremely loud environments, these safety earmuffs boast a Noise Reduction Rating of 34dB
  • Foldable for efficient storage and safekeeping and comes in easy-to-open, eco-friendly packaging
  • Earmuffs are fully adjustable, the cups slide along the headband to accommodate every head size
  • Soft padded headband and cups ensure comfort for long term use
  • Backed by FSL's 3-year warranty


What I thought:

I think they are pretty comfortable to wear and worked very well for ear protection when I wore then at the shooting range. They fold up pretty small and can be easily stored. I love how they are very adjustable and comfortable when wearing! 





Find them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment