Thursday, October 23, 2014

All about me

Hey my name is Nichole Dowell. 
I am new at blogging so hopefully I don't mess this up to bad.. Lol. 

I am 24. I am happily married to a great guy his name is Eric.
 We have a 7 month old baby boy named Ayden 
and he is my everything as well as my puppy Rusty
 he is the cutest thing. 

We live in Arkansas. I am a stay at home mom I keep myself entertained by doing surveys online, getting freebies in the mail (my favorite), playing xbox (my favorite game is mw2), watching netflix(I'm stuck on Revenge right now), playing with my dog, taking care of my baby and trying to keep the house clean and cook everyday. 

Almost Every Saturday we go to my parents house and have dinner with my parents and grandparents then play games together. Then later that night me, my dad and my dad's friend all play Magic the gathering. It's a really fun game we always have lots of fun! 

But anyway the reason I made this blog was because I wanted to share with people about the freebies I get and how I get them because getting my mail everyday just to see what I got for free for that day is the best thing and if you haven't tried it. You should! 

I will post later about what websites I use and add links to them. Thanks for reading and I hope it wasn't to terrible. If you have any questions feel free to comment! 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment